Assuming you could record videos directly from your screen – what would you use it to record? For most people it varies between creating content to recording Skype calls, online video streams, webinars, and other things along those lines.
Irrespective of what it is that you actually want to record, Movavi Screen Capture will help you to do so. It can essentially record any video footage directly from your screen and the best part is that it does not require any experience or technical know-how to use it.
The reason why Movavi Screen Capture is able to provide such a user-friendly experience is because the video recorder is designed to that you will be able to intuitively use it right off the bat. Every aspect of its user interface as well as its features are intentionally engineered so that they can be accessed and applied easily – even the first time round.
While most people would normally assume that software that is easy to use is probably less powerful, Movavi Screen Capture proves that assumption false. It will let you control every aspect of the recording, including areas such as:
- Setting the capture area to full screen or a specific region by resizing and positioning the capture frame or using one of the preset sizes.
- Selecting the audio source and choosing to record the system audio or audio from a microphone or some other third-party device.
- Configuring the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for smooth playback or less than that to conserve space.
- Displaying any keys that are pressed on screen so that they can be recorded as part of the video.
- Highlighting the mouse cursor to make it more visible and setting up a custom ‘click’ sound.
Long story short, you should definitely be able to capture the video that you require – and it will only take a few clicks to do so. To make it even more convenient, Movavi Screen Capture also will allow you to manage the recording using hotkeys, and has a timer that you can set to stop the recording after a certain duration.
All said and done considering it is so easy to use, the big question is: Why aren’t you already recording the videos that you want to from your screen? It would be to your benefit to take Movavi Screen Capture out for a spin and see what it can do firsthand.