If you are just getting started with Internet marketing, every advantage is crucial because the industry is highly competitive. The Internet Jetset – John Crestani course offers an edge that your competitors may not have. This Internet affiliate marketing program teaches strategies and tricks of the trade, with several industry experts coming in to discuss certain topics.
Here’s a quick review of the program and how it fares as an introductory course for beginner affiliate marketers.
Who is John Crestani?
John Crestani is an entrepreneur and the founder of the health supplement company, Nutryst. He is also an affiliate marketer with a large following on YouTube. His articles about digital marketing have been published by online magazines such as Forbes, Business Insider, and Entrepreneur.
Although there are some modules taught by guest experts, most are done by John Crestani. Each training module contains videos, links, exercises, and resources to help you understand the topic better. Below each module is a discussion area where you can get assistance or ask questions.
Below are some of the highlights of each module:
1. The Online Business Blueprint
This section contains the basics of affiliate marketing. Topics include how to drive traffic, recurring commissions, finding affiliate products, and automating your business.
2. Introduction to the Internet Jetset
This module helps beginners earn their first commission within 2 hours through signing up for Amazon Associates. This encourages those who have never made money online before to be proactive with marketing.
3. Choosing Your Niche
This module helps you choose your niche. It briefly touches on competition research, especially its importance on obtaining free traffic from search engines. The industry and products you choose will also dictate what affiliate marketing method is ideal for you.
This section provides a broad introduction to Search Engine Optimization or SEO. Although intermediate marketers may find a lot of the information too basic, it does help beginners understand how SEO will help with free targeted traffic.
This section has 12 videos on the basics of YouTube video marketing. It provides tips and strategies on getting free traffic through setting up your channel.
This module offers information on how to leverage traffic from Facebook to promote your affiliate offerings. However, this module does not teach you how to build or increase your following. More importantly, because of the change in Facebook’s algorithms, brand content will no longer be prioritized in people’s newsfeeds. This means that if you want to build your business on the platform, you will need to start paying for advertising.
7. Your Website
Taught by Ashley B. Coombe, this section will teach you how to set up your WordPress website. This module contains 15 videos, outlining a comprehensive and step-by-step process to help you with WordPress, themes, and plugins.
8. Copywriting Basics
This section offers training on writing good sales copy to increase your return on investment (ROI) and conversion rate.
9. Launch Jacking
This module contains strategies and tactics that you can use to take advantage of the traffic around upcoming brands and products. By building from the buzz surrounding their launch, you can earn affiliate commissions on those products and similar ones that you may want to promote.
10. Authority Review Sites
This module offers training on how to create niche sites. It contains strategies on how to become an authority on the chosen niche and make money.
11. Facebook Ads for Affiliates
This module contains training on a range of paid traffic method effects, including setting up your Facebook Ads campaign.
12. The 12-week Super Affiliate System
This module is essentially just a sales page for Crestani’s course for intermediate marketers, the Super Affiliate System.
Weekly Live Webinar
On top of the modules, the course also offers a weekly live webinar where Crestani personally answers any questions that you may have. This is why you’ll need to pay for a $47 fee monthly. Called the JetsetLIVE, this live webinar is scheduled every Friday, although replays can be found in the Jetset webinar repository.
Pros and Cons of the Course
John Crestani’s Internet Jetset course a good starting point for beginners in the affiliate marketing industry. It emphasizes the importance of generating free traffic, which is what sets it apart from most courses that only discuss the merits of paid advertising. You’ll also be able to learn a lot of unique tricks and strategies that you won’t find in other affiliate marketing courses.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Internet Jetset course.
- Pros :
- Crestani is very active on the site and on the social media pages for the site. This is definitely an advantage since with a lot of the courses available today, you won’t be able to speak to the owner personally or even find them at all.
- The platform fosters a community of students that are very supportive and helpful. If you ever find yourself with questions regarding your business, you can reach out to either Crestani or the community, and you’ll find all the answers you need.
- The training is also topnotch. The training is provided in a step-by-step format so that it’s easy to understand and follow. Crestani and his team of experts seem genuine in their desire to help beginners and offer their support.
- Cons :
- The course is shorter than most and is really mostly suitable for beginners.
- Although there are great tips for generating free traffic, the module on SEO is lacking in depth and comprehensiveness. There’s a lot of topics in that area that are only just briefly touched upon or completely disregarded.
- You’d also have to be prepared to click out of the upsells and affiliate links to other products being marketed by Crestani. An example of this is MOBE, or My Online Business Empire, an extremely expensive affiliate program where you need to buy in on various levels before you can start earning money.
The Internet Jetset course is a great beginner’s course to affiliate marketing. However, if you are not careful with navigating through the course, you can end up paying a lot more than you intended. As long as you are focused on learning instead of buying, the Internet Jetset course can give you a solid foundation for the affiliate marketing world and equip you with the tools and strategies you need to succeed in your business.