It is no secret that the world of digital marketing is ever-changing. If you want to stay up-to-date and relevant in content marketing and social media management, you need to know the difference between search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
SEO and PPC are both different types of digital marketing tactics that grow a business. Learning how to integrate and produce improved results from SEO and PPC will enforce your digital marketing presence.
This guide will cover the ins and outs of two different industry staples that can make or break your business. Let’s dive into the details.
Difference Between SEO and PPC
SEO and PPC both provide a strong digital marketing strategy and business model.
The biggest difference between SEO and PPC comes down to paid ads and traffic from organic clicks. Paid ads will appear at the top of each page and the organic listings when a business uses SEO. However, all traffic from the organic SEO is free, whereas PPC traffic relies on the cost of clicks.
SEO and PPC often work together to align your business model and offer companies the best of both worlds. Local service options can help you better connect with your target audience.
Distinguish the Benefits
SEO vs PPC does not have to be the story of good vs evil. There are benefits of SEO and benefits of PPC that one offers and the other does not.
Benefits of SEO include:
- Raise brand awareness – an optimized website leads to higher brand awareness. SEO rankings should go up over time and make your website easily discoverable by search engines.
- Credibility – people click the website that appears first in their search. A high ranking through organic search results means more traffic.
- Savings – SEO is one of the more affordable options compared to other outbound marketing strategies. Although it takes time and effort to generate results, you could be spending more money in the long run with another option.
Benefits of PPC include:
- Sales boost – the influx of PPC advertising results in more sales than SEO alone. Partnering the two can lead to better results.
- Return on investment (ROI) – PPC offers an easily calculated ROI based on paid ads. This allows businesses to easily measure the efficiency of the campaign.
- Personalized audience – personalization of PPC ads will help you reach a targeted audience based on interests and demographics. The use of Google Ads provides a focused use of funds.
The benefits of both SEO and PPC are seamless when they are used together. SEO and PPC together can counteract the cons of one and support your business fully.
Use PPC and SEO Together
The difference between SEO and PPC does not have to result in a choice between the two types of digital marketing.
Lion Blogger offers articles containing the benefits of SEO and the benefits of PPC. Your website can look great on the surface but not deliver financially. Let us handle the discussion of SEO vs PPC and provide information to boost your business model.
Did you find this article helpful? If so, continue reading our blog for more information, answers, and links to solve your digital marketing build.