Sellfy is an e-commerce platform where you can sell your products. You can sell both merchandise and digital products on Sellfy. The platform allows you a 14 day free trial without any credit card.
1. Getting started with Sellfy
Getting started with Sellfy is pretty easy. You provide information on your field of work and Sellfy tailors your experience to get the most out of it.
Once you have registered, the initial dashboard will look like this.
The next thing that you need to do is create a product which you want to sell.
Once you have created a product, it should show up in your product list as well as your shop page.
2. What makes Sellfy easy to use
Sellfy is pretty easy to use which makes it very appealing if you’re looking to make money online.
- Email marketing – Sellfy lets you create email marketing campaigns. You can run campaigns for product launch, product discount and also product update. You also have the option of sending a custom message to your customers.
- Provide coupons or run sales – It lets you provide coupons and also run sales. This option is particularly helpful during the holiday season when you are looking to get as much sales as possible.
- Upselling – It lets you upsell products which basically means you can encourage your customers to buy an extra product at a special price!
- App Integrations – The platform supports integration with multiple applications like Google Analytics, Zapier and a few others.
3. Store Settings
The store settings consists of the different types of customization that you can do for your store.
- General Settings – It lets you configure your subdomain. However, best option would be to always go for a custom domain. You can also choose your primary account currency depending on the country you are living in.
- Payment Settings – Sellfy currently supports Stripe & Paypal. Stripe is not supported in few countries so make sure to check it out before you set it up. Paypal is more or less used in all countries.
- Embed Options – You can create Embed Options for individual products. You can use it to embed products on external websites or blogs.
- Email Templates – You can modify the email templates for subscription, purchase confirmation, product cancellation etc.
- Sellfy Invoice Settings – The invoice settings lets you add/edit merchant information and notes.
Overall, Sellfy is a great platform to setup an online shop and make money. It’s easy to use and setup takes only a few minutes to get started.
So, make sure to check it out.