It was back in 2012, when Blog Engage ran its last guest posting contest. Blog Engage did run a couple of contest in 2013. But it was more of a marketing contest. The bloggers had to get as much sales as they could. One of them was in early 2013 and another one in December, 13. I actually took part in the early one and won the contest. Anyway, this contest is a great opportunity to get some exposure for yourselves and market your posts.
The rules are very simple for the contest. You just have to write about the contest in your own blog. This article will be your qualifying article for the contest. You can also add the contest images on your blog to get bonus points. The longer you have the contest images on your blog, the more points you earn. Then you have to write a guest post on the Blog Engage blog section. And then you promote the post. You also need to paste a code on your blog which contains the links to all the sponsors.
Who Can Participate
All Blog Engage members are eligible to participate in the contest. If you don’t have an account, Brian will create a standard account for you. You also need to sign up with Affiliate Lights – the Blog Engage Affiliates Program. So, you also have the opportunity to become a member of this great community.
- First Prize : $250 USD
- Second Prize : $150 USD
- 3rd Prize : $100 USD
- Guest posts must be at least 900 words, not to exceed 2000 words.
- You may have as many links as you wish in the body of the content. However, please limit links to your projects or websites to your bio. Absolutely no affiliate links allowed. The links should be relevant to the post.
- Your bio must have a Gravatar. Please use a picture of yourself and not a logo.
- Keep your post relevant to the overall theme of this blog. You can write about any of the following topics Making Money Online, Blogging Tips, Traffic, Design, Social Networking, SEO, Marketing, Technology and other industry or niche specific topics you think blog engage members would be interested in reading.
- All images must be picked and sent to Brian from Free Digital Images
So, make sure you join in one the contest because it will help you in more ways than you can imagine.